Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dallas Wedding Photography: The Other Things

I had a great time down in Houston this past weekend. I went down to help out with a workshop that was being taught by Don Giannatti from Phoenix. Don is a great guy, seasoned pro photographer, graphic designer, art director, web designer, and all around "if it needs designing he's your man". I fit in somewhere between student and assistant over the weekend. I learn from watching Don work and teach, but I also helped the other attendees out as we broke out into group sessions. Greatly talented, creative bunch of shooters that came out. I'm glad I got to meet everyone of them. If you are a shooter I highly recommend attending one of Don's workshops. If you just want a great photography blog head over to Lighting Essentials by Don.

OK, so I got to practice some non-wedding work over the weekend.



No comments: