Monday, November 22, 2010

Dallas Wedding Photography: Amy and Jason E-Session

I had the privilege of meeting with Amy and Jason this past Saturday for their engagement session. It started off as a down right cool overcast morning in Deep Ellum before we moved to downtown. This is my last currently scheduled shoots for the year. Which kind of works out nice since Krista and I are flying out on Thanksgiving Day (Yes, I'm aware of the pat-down thing) to head to Ecuador for 10 days. We are visiting Krista's grandmother who retired back to Ecuador to the small town of Calderon just north of Quito. Apparently Krista's Great Grandfather used to own much of Calderon, and there is a, uh let's just say party, planned for the coming of the first great grandchild back to Calderon. I'm looking forward to some great times, and great pictures. I may have to wait to blog once I get back, but hopefully I can update at least with some pictures if not words. Anyways, back to Amy and Jason. They were great, and I had a great time shooting them. I always love meeting people in love!




No comments: