Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dallas Wedding Photography: Kelsi + Boyce

I've been slow on the blog front, but busy on the camera usage! I had the privilege of shooting Kelsi and Boyce's wedding day yesterday. Just a great couple, great family, and I really enjoyed being part of their day. Thank you to both of them for the honor. I really loved how they incorporated their love of baseball into their wedding. They both are huge Rangers fans, and you really can't get better than getting married the day after the Rangers win the ALCS! How huge of a fan are they you ask? Check out Kelsi's bridal photos.



These are awesome, and completely her idea!. I love it when brides know what kind of creative pictures they want. But for as sunny and happy as these photos are, and the fact that it has rain hard only once since I moved to Texas, wouldn't you know her wedding day started like this.


Seriously not good for someone who is going to be getting married outside! But there is a lesson for all brides here. Just have a little faith and patience. Because by the time it is said and done your wedding ceremony could be just gorgeous!


Beautiful sunset with great color in the sky that you only get with some clouds and a bit of rain. It always works out. Alright enough jabbering by me. Here are some more images from yesterday. Congratulations to Kelsi and Boyce!




Ok just one more comment. I love this ring shot. This pillow is being and held, and was made by Kelsi's grandmother. You can just see the love in her hands, I swear!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello,

I can see that you are putting a lot of efforts into your blog. Keep posting the good work.Some really helpful information in there. Nice to see your site. Thanks!

Austin Wedding Bands